Enjoy our photo collection of Bryce! Your comments are welcome.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bryce Anderson

Hi Everybody,I am here to introduce myself to all the people my parents love.I AM A VERY HEALTHY BABY BOY!!!!My name is Bryce Joseph Anderson.I entered the world on Thursday, August 25th at 4:46 PM.I weighed 7lbs. 2 oz. and I am 20 3/4 inches long.My Mom, Dad and I had a difficult time getting me out, but after close to a 24 hour labor and then a C-section I arrived. We spent five nights in the hospital so mom could heal and just got home on the 29th. We are loving being a family and feel like we have been together forever. My new friend Kiwi is very sweet to me and she seems to like me a lot. She has been very respectful of my space and has only licked my face once, but I did not mind. I can't wait to meet all of you. Here are some pictures, ENJOY!!!Love,Cory, Danielle, Bryce and Kiwi



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home