Enjoy our photo collection of Bryce! Your comments are welcome.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Mom & Dad's 5 year anniversary trip-Laguna Beach

I am glad they took me...It was a ton of FUN!!! My first of many days at the beach.




We did a lot of walking...it was beautiful.


Dad is not waisting any time getting me in the ocean...


Dad and Mom entertained me with a game of frisbee. They tied :)

I had to work a shift at the lifeguard tower, no rescues this day.
Thanks for letting me tag along, I think we traveled very well together.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Keenans said...

Those chunky thighs will be a babe-magnet at the beach this summer! Cute pictures!

12:21 PM

 
Blogger ZParents said...

He is such a darling baby! Must be that healthy San Diego air...

Elanor's old pal, Meredith

7:18 PM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

Let's go to the beach and pick up some lady babies this summer buddy!
- Wilken

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home