Enjoy our photo collection of Bryce! Your comments are welcome.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Family trip to Hawaii-10 months

I could get used to this! I really love Hawaii.
Just hanging out in the pool with Mom.
Today I decided to hang at the beach. Tough choices for a baby...grass, pool or beach? One of these days, someone may see a resemblance???
Another REALLY rough day at the pool. Call me the mad scientist!
What a vacation...I am pooped. I found a nice loud place to sleep on the floor of the plane.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, an update! Nice to see things are progressing with your little one. Looks like a great vacation! Can't wait to see your Friday Harbor pics...

10:26 AM

 
Blogger VDV Family said...

Hawaii before you are 1 years old. What a lucky little travelin guy. We are incredibly jealous. Can't wait ot see you soon!

11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home