Family adventure to the Dominican Republic March/April 2007
This was in the city center of Puerta Plata where we spent the day exploring in the rain...
And the wind....I loved playing with the wild kitty cats at our resort.
We had a great time at the rum factory...he told me to hold the bottle...I promise.
I had to get into the island life and a Pina Colalda was how to do it, non-alcoholic of course.
An adventure Day! We are at a fruit plantation where I ate and drank fresh coconut. YUMMY.
Our day ended at a gorgeous beach with local people and food and lots of sunshine. YIPPY!
Dad and I on the bus being very silly and delerious after our long adventurous day.
Finally, I get to relax, watch TV and chill out on the airplane ride home. Thanks for a great trip!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home